We are now calling for oral presentation papers, workshops and posters on the themes. We would like to encourage you to submit abstracts of conceptually or empirically focused proposals. If you have the knowledge and experience to lead a workshop, we would also appreciate receiving proposals for thematic workshops in the FINPIN2010 Conference.
When submitting proposals please send an abstract according to the instructions provided below. Abstracts will be reviewed in Oct-December, and authors of approved proposals will be notified at the beginning of December. Those accepted will be published in the abstracts and conference programme booklet.
Abstract of the Proposal
The title of the proposal should be no longer than 12 words, and the abstract itself must not exceed 250 words. The abstract should accurately reflect what is being proposed and indicate clearly the content of the final paper.
The abstract should include:
1) Statement of the issue/problem, and the relevant background.
2) Description of how issue/problem is approached or the workshop methodology.
3) Summary findings and results.
4) Implications, contribution or relevance of the proposal.
5) Conclusion and recommendations.Accepted abstracts will be included in the programme booklet of the FINPIN2010 Conference.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts of the proposals is November 15, 2009. Send the abstracts to the address finpin2010 [at] lamk.fi. Please mark the subject field of the e-mail with the last name of the author(s). For further information about submission: finpin2010 [at] lamk.fi.
Call for Proposals (pdf)
2nd Call for Proposals (pdf)